Partnering with a trustworthy Jacksonville veterinarian can make it much easier to stay on top of your pet’s health. At Animal Hospital of Onslow County, you’ll work with qualified veterinary experts with years of experience in their field. Our full service facility offers comprehensive vet care for all kinds of animals, from the conventional dog and cat to exotic pets. Whether your pet needs preventative care or a complex surgical procedure, you can have full confidence he’ll receive high quality care.
Comprehensive Wellness Exam
Scheduling a pet wellness exam is a good starting point for visiting our facility as it gives your Jacksonville vet a chance to get to know your pet. Annual wellness exams are essential to your pet’s health, even if he shows no outward symptoms of being sick. Your pet’s comprehensive wellness exam will include:
- A full inspection of his body for signs of parasites, skin irritations, and abnormalities in muscles and joints.
- Examination of eyes and ears for infections, discharges, or conditions that could affect his vision and hearing. We’ll also conduct visual and hearing tests.
- Inspection of nose and mouth for abnormalities, dental problems, and periodontal disease.
- Mobility tests to see if he has pain or instability in his joints.
- Heart and lung tests for signs of heart murmurs or abnormal sounds in his lungs.
- Routine vaccinations and lab work (blood tests, stool tests, x-rays) if your pet is due for these services.
Urgent and Emergency Vet Care
If your pet is in need of urgent or emergency care, don’t hesitate to call or bring him to our facility for the help he needs. We’re capable of treating dogs, cats, rodents, rabbits, amphibians, pocket animals, and other exotic pets. For your convenience, we partner with a near-by 24-hour clinic for overnight emergency care.
Routine Animal Care
In addition to wellness exams, our full service animal clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services to improve and protect your pet’s health. These include:
- Spay/neuter procedures
- Parasite control
- Dental exams, cleaning, tooth extraction, and other dental treatments
- Orthopedic surgeries
- Eye, ear, and skin treatments
- Treatment of gastrointestinal problems
- Senior pet care
- Pet grooming services
When you bring your pet to our facility, we make his health and wellness our priority. Our comprehensive vet care program covers every aspect of your pet’s health to enhance his health and wellness from babyhood all the way through his senior years. A healthy, happy pet will brighten your days for years to come.
See Your Jacksonville Veterinarian for Quality Veterinary Care
To schedule a visit to our animal clinic for routine or specialized veterinary care, contact Animal Hospital of Onslow County in Jacksonville at 910- 353-1722 today.